Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Italian License Plates

This morning I went to the motorization offices and took my license plates.
This is the fourth VW I take to Italy from abroad.
They took one month to give me the plates, then you need to wait some more weeks to get the log book. In the meantime you can drive with a temporary paper. When you get the book, you can go to the PRA (Public Automotive Register) to register the car under your name. After that you can also go and pay the road tax. Easy? Not that much...